Sunday, September 27, 2009

Exposure Card

Hey every one I am currently working on a new project. Its called the exposure card. Now I know what you all are thinking, just another gray card,but this is very different from a grey card. This little gem is used to aperture for off camera strobe lighting.
Forget paying hundreds of dollars for a digital light meter. The exposure card is intended for amateur photographers (strobist) who are on a budget. At the moment we are looking at around $35.00 U.S. dollars for this little gem. You wont believe what it can do. I have a prototype that i have been using for about a month now and it gives me a perfect exposure setting for my off camera flash every time. I was kind of sceptical about how well it would work at first and caught myself still trying to chimp on exposure. After a couple of sessions I learned to trust it. every shot on my blog has been metered with the exposure card and I have not had to do any out of camera exposure adjustment. Please leave me a comment on this post if you are interested in my product. I will send you a notice just as soon as I have the exposure card out on the market.

Thanks again,
James Strength Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment